DEMO – Displays sample coupons from our “Agency” demo account
COUPONS IN DEMAND makes it simple for businesses and marketing agencies to make coupons online and display coupons on their existing business website. If applicable, the business can specify multiple locations where the coupons may redeemed. Also, you may enable the social sharing option to help make your offers go viral.
The COUPONS IN DEMAND plugin allows you to easily display the coupons that you create for your business on CouponsInDemand.com.
If you’re a small startup on a budget, we have plans starting as low as $10/month. However, if you want to first test drive this plugin, go ahead and install it; by default our plugin connects to our sample coupons.
Once you create your own account, you can then change the plugin’s settings to connect to your account.
Adding Shortcode to your page: Shortcode Placeholder
[CouponsInDemand group=”myAgencyGroup” limit=”20″]
install the COUPONS IN DEMAND plugin for your website, activate it and use the ‘Coupon configuration’ under ‘Settings’ to configure your coupon listings.
The configuration options include:
- Set the subdomain value equal to the subdomain name you chose when creating your COUPONS IN DEMAND subscription. it defaults to AgencyDemo
- Coupon list template
- Show accepted locations
- Enable social sharing
- Facebook (like, share and send buttons)
How to place coupons on your page:
You can display all your active coupons on any particular page by placing the shortcode ( shown below ) within that page.
- How do I know what my subdomain is?
When you signed up for a CouponsInDemand account you were asked what sub-domain you wish to use. You can find out what your sub-domain is by logging into your CouponsInDemand.com account. There you find at the top of the page what your company’s sub-domain is.
- How come none of my coupons are showing?
If one of your coupon offers is not being displayed via our hosted solution, please verify these 3 criteria.
Your coupon offers will only display if the current date falls within the valid offer start and expire date ranges
There is a site-wide setting to turn on/off all coupons from being publicly accessible
log into CouponsInDemand.com > Account > Site Settings
Each coupon has a checkbox to enable/disable public accessibility
log into CouponsInDemand.com > Coupon Designer > edit your coupon and enable public accessibility from step 4
- How can I suggest new features?
Visit CouponsInDemand.com and then click the Question Mark (?) found in the lower right corner. There you can submit questions or comments to us.
Contributors & Developers
“CouponsInDemand” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added G+ and linked-in to the social sharing button group
- Added shortcode attributes to display coupons between valid date ranges [CouponsInDemand startdate=”11-29-2014″ enddate=”12-05-2014″]
- fixed conflict with pre-existing isotope library
- centered sorting buttons
- better aligned logo images towards bottom
- replaced coupon list layout with more modern look and sorting buttons
- detects when viewed on mobile device and can display a “redeem” button for when used
- added configuration settings to show/hide company name
- added configuration settings to stretch to fit company logo or to leave at original size
- center coupon when theme is very wide
- Added a no-map option
- Added the ability to filter coupon results by city and/or state attributes to shortcode
- [CouponsInDemand city=”jacksonville”]
- [CouponsInDemand state=”fl”]
- Added the ability to filter coupon results by adding attributes to shortcode
- [CouponsInDemand category=”restaurant”]
- [CouponsInDemand subcategory=”restaurant”]
- [CouponsInDemand couponid=”1000634″]
- [CouponsInDemand group=”marketing” limit=”2″]
- [CouponsInDemand page=”1″ limit=”20″]
- Fixed background color from being overwritten
- Fixed bug when installing
- Fixed display issue with configuration page if width of page was too narrow
- First version bundle with coupon listing,configuration and social share.