Providing coupon codes is an excellent way to increase your affiliate earnings, but many users bypass your affiliate link and still use the coupon you provide to receive a discount on their purchase. This has been a common problem for all affiliates for a long time.
Coupon Code Plugin solves this for you.
Coupon Code Plugin will do the following:
- Mask your affiliate links (optional).
- Secures your affiliate income.
- Displays coupon codes in a way that can not be copied without visiting your affiliate link.
- Provides call to action popups so that the user is instructed to click on the coupon code to copy it.
How does it work?
- User can see the coupon code, but it is disaplayed as an image and not as text.
- The user can not highlight or copy the coupon code.
- When the user clicks on the coupon code, it takes the user to the affiliate link for that coupon and it copies the coupon code to the users clipboard so that they can paste it into the checkout to receive the discount.
Coupon Code Plugin allows you to quickly and easily add stylized coupon codes to your Posts and Pages in WordPress in a way that will prevent lost commissions and boost your conversions.
Your affiliate links are protected to ensure you do not lose any earnings from visitors simply copying your coupon code and going to the merchants website on their own, which would bypass your affiliate code and lose you commission. Instead, when a visitor clicks on a coupon code, the code is copied to their clipboard, ready for them to paste it into the merchants website. At the same time, the visitor is sent to the merchant using your affiliate link. Even if the visitor does not make a purchase now, the merchant will have tagged the visitor as being referred by your affiliate account. When the visitor goes back to the merchant and makes their purchase, you will receive the commission for the sale.
Coupon Code Plugin is very easy to use. You can find a wealth of information on our support page. Should you need any support, please visit our Support page where a member of our team will be happy to provide one on one support.
Support is provided for both ELITE and LITE users free of charge!
Suggest a function or feature
Our Coupon Code Plugin has been build and will be continued to be developed based on the input of our users. If there is a feature or function that you would like to see within our Coupon Code Plugin, please use our Suggestion Form to suggest it. Any users suggestions that reach final production will receive goodies as a way of thanking our users for their input.
We would like to extend our gratitude to everyone at BusinessWebsiteDev.com for the excellent work they have all done with the Coupon Code LITE and ELITE plugins as well as our styles, layouts and our main plugin homepage at CouponCodePlugin.com.
Lastly and most inportantly, we would like to thank you, the user. Without you, Coupon Code Plugin would be nothing more than a theory or an idea. You, the user, have made this plugin what it is and we are, as always, eternally grateful to you for your continued input and usage.
Below are instructions for installing, setting up and inserting coupon codes into posts or pages. If you need any support, please visit our Support page where a member of our team will be happy to provide one on one support.
- Download the plugin file, unzip and place it in your wp-content/plugins/ folder. You can alternatively upload it via the WordPress plugin backend.
- Configure the plugin from the CouponCode menu in your WordPress backend. Set the plugin up with your settings like such as styles, wording etc.
- Add your coupons
- Create a new or edit an existing post or page and add the coupon by selecting it from the drop down menu below your post or page content.
If you have a question about our Coupon Code Plugin that is not answered here, please contact us and a member of our team will be more than happy to assist you with any queries that you may have.
- Can I see a live demo of the plugin?
There is an introduction video on the frontpage of our website CouponCodePlugin.com.
- How many coupons can I enter with this plugin?
As many as you want, there is absolutely no limit!
- Can I use my affiliate link to make money?
Yes! That is one of the main reasons we built this plugin. To help you make money easily with any coupon code published by any online retailer. Just make sure you have signed up to the retailers affiliate program. Coupon Code Plugin will protect your affiliate links, ensuring that a user can only copy the coupon code when they click on the coupon which will take them to the affiliate link.
- Can I find out how many times a code has been clicked?
Yes! Just click on the Manage Coupons area and you will see how many times each code has been shown and clicked!
- Can I insert them within a Post or Page?
Yes, you can. While writing a Post you will see a new panel called Insert Coupon Code, just look for your code there and click Insert.
Contributors & Developers
“Coupon Code (LITE)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Updated coding, added new support links.
- Updated FAQ, added new links and altered some wording in preperation for new features and functions. Version number has been changed to bring it in line with the ELITE version number as non ELITE updates are reflected in both ELITE and LITE versions.
- Updated FAQ, added new links and altered some wording in preperation for new features and functions.
- Fixed naming issue for files.
- Initial lite version release!