A great way to display numbers in a fun and interesting way. Display statistics about your services/ company or yourself. For example, display your YouTube channel’s total subscriber, Followers, Number of employees, Number of Products ETC
- Fully Customizable: All the options you need to arrange the showcase to your liking are available here.
- Different Layouts: Counters block comes with different layouts, you can easily switch the layout of counters.
How to use
- First install the Counters Block plugin
- Add the Counters Block from the block category called “Widgets” in Gutenberg editor.
- You can change block settings from the right side settings sidebar.
For installation help click on Installation Tab
- Liked that plugin? Hate it? Want a new feature? Send me some feedback
⭐ Check out the Parent Plugin of this plugin-
🔥 b Blocks – Best gutenberg blocks collections for WordPress.
⭐ Check out our other WordPress Plugins-
🔥 Html5 Audio Player – Best audio player plugin for WordPress.
🔥 Html5 Video Player – Best video player plugin for WordPress.
🔥 PDF Poster – A fully-featured PDF Viewer Plugin for WordPress.
🔥 StreamCast – A fully-featured Radio Player Plugin for WordPress.
🔥 3D Viewer – Display interactive 3D models on the webs.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Counters Display Number as animated counter.
From Gutenberg Editor:
- Go to the WordPress Block/Gutenberg Editor
- Search For Counters Block
- Click on the Counters Block to add the block
Download & Upload:
- Download the Counters Block plugin (.zip file)
- In your admin area, go to the Plugins menu and click on Add New
- Click on Upload Plugin and choose the
counters-block.zipfile and click on Install Now
- Activate the plugin and Enjoy!
- Download and upload the Counters Block plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
Is Counters Block free?
Yes, Counters Block is a free Gutenberg block plugin.
Does it work with any WordPress theme?
Yes, it will work with any standard WordPress theme.
Can I change block settings?
Yes, you can change block settings from the Gutenberg block editor’s right sidebar.
How many times can I reuse a block?
You can use unlimited times as you want.
Where can I get support?
You can post your questions on the support forum here
Contributors & Developers
“Counters Block – Display Number as animated counter.” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix HTML Render
- Reduce PHP Code
- Performance Improvement
- Reduce PHP Code
- Typography fix
- Performance upgrade
- Fix text-align
- Performance Upgrade
- Initial Release