CopyRightPro is a free version of Wp-Copyrightpro plug-in that prevents the copying of texts and images from your blog, if you install this plug-in, your content of wordpress will be protected.
CopyrightPro is a plug-in developed by Wp-CopyRightPro.Com. in order to minimize the copying of your website content. This is not a complete solution, but it will avoid 90% of attempts to copy its contents.
This plug-in will
- Disable selection of text
- Disable right click on your WordPress
- Protects from iframes Only in wp-copyrightpro Version
- Protects from drag and drop images Only in wp-copyrightpro Version
- WP-CopyRightPro doesn’t have problems with search engines
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
1.Download the file CopyRightPro.zip
2.Unzip CopyRightPro and upload the folder to the
3.Enter in your admin panel of wordpress and activate the plugin.
Now your content of wordpress will be protected
1.Descargar el archivo CopyRightPro.zip
2.Descomprime CopyRightPro y sube la carpeta a tu servidor en el directorio
3.Ingresa en tu panel de administracion de wordpress y activa el plugin.
Ahora el contenido de tu wordpress estara protegido
- CopyRightPro is bad for the SEO?
- CopyrightPro detects the hotlink?
When activating 100% of the protections, in less than a week, CopyRightPro can reveal sites that are using your images, just by logging into Google.com images section type this (site:yoursite.com) and google will show the sites that are using your images.
- For questions, suggestions, please enter our Official Site [here](http://wp-copyrightpro.com/).
Old and might think it’s not compatible with latest wordpress version but it is! and it’s working very well!
doesn’t do anything. doesnt work
why do people make this stuff, and it don’t work?
there is a reason why it’s free, i guess
Contributors & Developers
“CopyRightPro” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Firt version of CopyRightPro
- For wordpress 3.3.2
- For wordpress 3.4.2
- Firefox problem solved
- For WordPress 3.5
- For WordPress 3.5.1
- For WordPress 3.5.1 last Version
- For WordPress 4.2.4 last Version
- For WordPress 4.3 last Version