The iCopyright Toolbar adds a Republish option to your Posts menu where you can search for news items and monitor topics relevant to your site and republish them. It also adds a Republish button to your articles and feeds them into the network for others to discover and license.
With the iCopyright Toolbar plugin, you can:
- Search for and monitor articles by leading publishers on topics of interest to your readers
- Republish them legally with just one click directly from your Posts menu
- Get alerts when new articles on your topics are available for republication
- Syndicate and monetize your content with a Republish button that feeds your content into iCopyright’s repubHub portal for others to discover and republish.
The powerful iCopyright Toolbar lets you do it all.
Welcome to the iCopyright republishing network!
Please visit http://info.icopyright.com/faqs for an up-to-date list of FAQs.
I really love how this plugin works. The articles are timely and you get to chose the articles you want to republish as well as having your own site articles up for syndication/republished.
This is another option to monetize your site and to increase more traffic to your site. My traffic has doubled since using iCopyright.
- Minor warning and bug fixes.
- Optimizations to improve performance.
- Added new tutorial videos on settings page.
- Additional cleanup when uninstalling.
- Publishers can now enter ad codes right from the settings page. These ads will display on embeds of your articles republished on other websites.
- Publishers can now upload a site logo from the settings page.
- Publishers can set a site description in the settings page.
- New tutorial video.
- Updated plugin with new manual toolbar shortcodes that are compatible with WordPress 4.4. For compatibility with WordPress version 4.4, the shortcode format used to display the iCopyright toolbar must now be in the format [icopyright_one_button_toolbar] rather than [icopyright one button toolbar].
- Fixed access-denied error when clicking on links at bottom of Settings page.
- Removed Discovery link from bottom of Settings page.
- New author/category exclusion page. Users are now grouped by roles for easier finding. Smaller footprint for publications having memory issues when displaying the authors.
- New oEmbed format for republished articles. For those users that do not have the unfiltered_html capability, republishing an article from within the plugin will now give the user the embed code in oEmbed format. RepubHub is added to the site’s oEmbed whitelist.
- Moved the sliding window for the one-button-toolbar over to the left so that it does not get cut-off for some publications.
- Fixed an issue with a blank error page displaying after saving the settings page with the wrong username/password.
- The Republish tab now only shows up for non-subscriber users (admin, editors, authors, etc).
- Added categories to the Republish page.
- Built support for multiple wordpress users.
- Fixed code that was causing warnings.
- Minor text tweaks and fixed typos.
- Link to new video.
- Exclude authors/categories section is now scrollable if the list is long.
- Fixed a bug with exclude authors that included “admin”.
- Added new tutorial videos to the settings page.
- Added forgot password links to settings page.
- Fixed an error with SimpleXMLElement::count()
- Fixed an issue with some radio buttons not working in Settings page in safari.
- Updated tabs to refresh on a more regular basis.
- Added the ability to refresh an individual tab.
- Can now specify if you would like an rss feed in the Edit Topic page.
- New links to RSS/HTML feeds of topics.
- Updating global settings will now refresh all tabs.
- Edit search is now done in a pop-up box.
- Fixed an issue with Global Settings throwing an error after saving.
- Fixed toolbars not showing up in Settings page.
- New search box for quicker searches.
- Can now filter results using the publication dropdown.
- Can now filter results using the date range dropdown.
- Can search by author and publication name.
- Clicking on an author or publication name will do a search for that author/publication.
- Pagination in search results and recent headlines.
- New Global Settings button to set up exclusions.
- New delete button on tabs.
- New ability to save a search and get email notifications.
- Email notifications default to NEVER.
- Fixed issue with success message showing up multiple times.
- Updated plugin to work when plugin is installed in sub-folder.
- Minor changes to static file links.
- Fixed an issue with code showing up in excerpts.
- Default option for display on multiple posts is now “Nothing”.
- Moved deactivation/uninstall code to new uninstall.php file.
- Fixed the toolbar not showing up on posts for people with the WordPress SEO plugin.
- Added admin account to the list of authors in the exclude list.
- Fixed an issue with exclude list not being properly set upon activation
- Fixed some spacing issues
- Fixed an issue with aligned images not aligning when republished.
- You can now exclude posts by author and category from having the tools displayed and be searchable.
- Fixed bug with activation of previous version.
- Fixed a bug with double images showing up for images with query strings appended to them.
- Fixed a bug with double images showing up in embed when setting a featured image for a
post, and inserting that same image into the body of the post.
- New option to not display article tools on your site. New posts will be automatically
added to the repubHub engine as long as “Searchable” is selected.
- Selected categories not only determine what posts have the article tools displayed, but
also determine whether or not the article are searchable on repubHub.
- Featured images are now included in republished content
- Republish page now displays recent headlines
- Performance improvements
- Minor bug fixes
- Miscellaneous bugfixes
- Include introductory settings video
- Improve themeing of admin pages for narrow resolutions
- Improve performance of Republish page
- Modify format of clips and topics
- Minor bugfixes and usability improvements
- Adds a Republish option to your Posts menu that allows you to republish content to your site for free
from many leading publishers with a single click.
- Add excerpt, if any, as deckheader of reused content
- Bug fix for registering when using multisite
- Do not display article tools on repubhub.icopyright.net content
- Pricing optimizer to set prices
- Proper sync with server-side settings
- Minor bug fixes
- Minor usability fixes
- Minor settings usability tweaks
- Minor bug fixes
- Include link directly to pricing optimizer
- Use country pulldown in registration step
- Improve settings migration
- Use feed API for system link
- Favor WordPress HTTP API over curl
- Use Settings API for options
- Use nonces with form submissions
- Code cleanup
- Fix bug in rendering link buttons
- Style change so onebutton stands out more
- Minor doc fix
- New single-graphic article tools format
- Improved admin UI with links to Conductor console
- Minor bug fixes and tweaks
- Allow users to update address from plugins page
- Add warning message if iCopyright system cannot communicate with plugin
- Use publication from iCopyright settings for interactive copyright notice
- Minor bug fixes
- Fix bug in common library for calculation of error code
- Do not display confusing welcome message if autoregistration fails
- Only test com link if publication has been registered
- Automatic registration on activation
- Form fields to update account information added to admin settings page
- Better error messages on problems
- Add warning if iCopyright servers cannot connect properly
- Add ability to change feed URL in advanced settings
- Default display on page to true
- Add screenshots to package
- Minor code cleanups, standardize spelling, etc.
- Add switch for applying to pages vs. posts
- Minor documentation fix
- Fix bug in application of tools by category
- Rework administrative pages for consistent look and feel
- General code cleanup
- Fix bug in admin page where there’s no publication ID
- Never float the horizontal article tools; only align them left or right
- Support themeable article tools and copyright notices
- Improved usability of plugin settings page
- Simpler registration process
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
- Enable turning on and off share tools from settings
- Up to date snapshots of the article tools for admin pages
- Use brief signin form to ease registration
- Tweaks to the commons communications library
- Category filter so article tools appear only on specific categories of posts
- Minor bug fixes and tweaks
- Rework code to match coding standards
- Address security issue
- Minor tweaks to styles and forms
- Add feature to turn syndication service on and off
- Simplify signup process
- Add advanced settings section for publication ID, Conductor email, and Conductor password
- Add support for multisite
- Added automatic update of publication feed url to iCopyright conductor.
- Small text and style changes
- Fixed image src in style sheet
- Change successful registration status message
- Change format of radio buttons in settings panel
- WP Shortcodes are not being interpreted in feed content
- Change first sentence under the words “iCopyright Settings”
- Move “visit conductor” link below settings button
- EZ Excerpt doesn’t function if only the interactive notice is displayed
- Simple text changes to settings page
- Tweaks to settings page.
- Prevent rendering of licensing tools without publication ID.
- Added context and moved location of EZ Excerpt option.
- Added ability to exclude licensing tools from certain article.
EZ excerpt scripting files fixed
- Change country field to a list of country codes
- Display toolbars only in full page or full post.
- Ez Excerpt feature.
- Remove xml feed sentences from admin settings page.
Returned API endpoints to original location
Relocated API endpoints
Fixed references to plugin name
Triggered release build on WP
Updated API location