Copy URL places a “copy URL” button at the top of existing posts/pages. By clicking the button the post/page permalink is copied to the clipboard.
Some of the features added by this plugin
- Creates a “Copy URL” button next to “View Page” under the post or page title.
- Creates a “Copy URL” link when viewing all post/pages list, by hovering over the title.
- Download the plugin and unzip it.
- Upload the folder copy-to-clipboard/ to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Activate the plugin from your WordPress admin panel.
- Installation finished.
How do I use the Copy URL button?
Open an existing post or page. Click the “Copy URL” button. A window will appear that says “URL Copied to Clipboard”
Press CTRL + V whenever you want to paste the URL to, like when creating links etc.
Does it copy fancy permalinks?
Yes, it will copy whatever the given permalink at that moment of the post or page in question to the Clipboard.
Does it copy post permalinks?
Yes, it will copy a post that is hovered on in “all posts” or when the “Copy URL” button is clicked in an open post.
I need more information?
Please visit our website plugin page: http://www.shapegrafix.com/copy-url/
Contributors & Developers
“Copy URL” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Plugin Released