If you don’t blog regularly, you’re not alone. Most companies struggle to find the time and inspiration to update their blog, which means they are missing out on a real opportunity.
Statistics from content marketing platform HubSpot reveal that blogs which are updated regularly get 55% more visitors and 97% more links than those which aren’t.
This is where Copify can help. By installing our plugin and signing up for one of our monthly packages, we’ll deliver a number of blog posts every week. These posts can be pushed directly to your WordPress dashboard for quick and easy publishing.
- PHP cURL extension
- PHP JSON extension
- Add application/json header in responses
- Tested up to WordPress 4.7
- Backwards support for PHP 5.3
- Allows posts that are auto-published to be assigned to a custom user
- Tested up to WP 4.5
- Tested up to WP 4.4
- Fix slashes in new orders
- Use and standard dashicon in admin menu
- Tested up to WP 4.2
- Fixes undefined var in CopifyAddToPosts
- Fixes undefined var in CopifyViewJob
- Fix missing $post variable in _wp_get_attachment_metadata
- Fixes undefined vars in CopifySettings
- When moving an already approved order to drafts, offer selection of “Post” or “Page”
- Allows user to choose to publish blog with the supplied royalty free image (Blog package customers only)
- Fixes issue with other plugins calling methods in wp-admin/includes/plugin.php such as is_plugin_active()
- Plugin now allows Copify to publish Creative Commons License photo as “Featured Image” when blog package has auto-publish enabled.
- When auto-publish is set to “On” Copify will automatically publish blog posts.