Copernicus has few handy features:
- Smarty templating engine
- Multi Language Capabilities
- Image thumbnail creator with filters and additional tools (phpThumb)
- Custom Post Types (generated from configuration files)
- Meta Boxes with multiple fields (generated from configuration files)
- Additional fields for Users
- Additional fields for Taxonomies
- Admin List View (ability do edit order and add custom columns to list view in wp-admin)
- Cleanup of some unwanted WordPress output
- Easily add CSS files
- Easily add JS files
- Customizer options generated from configuration files
- Debugin tools
- Location tools
- Custom menus and navigations
- Custom rewrite rules
- Option pages generated from configuration files
- Translation panel in backend
- Upload the Copernicus plugin to your plugins folder.
- Activate it.
- You’re done!
To see what Copernicus can do, try one of the demo themes:
- Copernicus Prime – demo theme (https://github.com/wiredot/copernicus-prime)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Copernicus” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors