With CookieGenie you can ask the visitor for permission before placing cookies.
It uses the Yett library (https://github.com/elbywan/yett) to prevent loading scripts from the domains you supply in the settings.
Installing “CookieGenie” can be done either by searching for “CookieGenie” via the “Plugins > Add New” screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org or Github
- Upload the ZIP file through the ‘Plugins > Add New > Upload’ screen in your WordPress dashboard
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“CookieGenie” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release
- Bug fixes related to cache
- Bug fixes, blacklist not stored when API key exists
- WordPress 6 compatibility