A/B testing for WordPress now possible and simple.
It will enable your WordPress installation for use with the Convert Experiences conversion optimization suite.
The plugin will automatically send the page type, page name, category name, category ID, and tags to Convert Experiences.
A/B testing on any set of categories or pages is then easy with the advanced filtering and segmentation during test
You’ll need a Convert Experiences account to use this plugin. Once you have that, A/B tests are easy to
setup without any technical knowledge.
What does the plugin do?
A/B, split URL and multivariate functionality on your blog.
With some slight variations (based on the type of page being viewed: home, single, category, tag, or page), the
- Bug fixes.
- Uodating main plugin banner.
- Update plugin to use latest Convert Experiences tracking snippet.
- We forgot to delete an old file from SVN, causing the plugin to be two plugins in one.
- Yoast rewrote plugin logic for better development standards.
- Made the entire plugin i18n ready.
- Changing tracking code to a better and faster one that allows experiments to be triggered faster and tracked better.
- Fix limitation on number of characters the project code could have.
- Added post title, page title, and category names as ‘product name’
- Added image showing where to retrieve the Product Number from the Convert Experiments™ dashboard.
- Initial release.