ContestHopper for WordPress is the easiest way to run social sweepstakes, contests and giveaways to grow your email list and build your network. ContestHopper is fully customizable and delightfully simple to use but doesn’t cramp your style, get creative!
- Fully integrated with Google Fonts and Typekit API
- Social sharing buttons include Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+
- URL shortening built-in
- Automated winner selection with Random.org
- Integrated with MailChimp, AWeber, CampaignMonitor and GetResponse
- Easily sort, filter & export email lists to Excel
- Custom fields, entry notifications, add your own background image or video
- Unlimited contests and entries
- Weighted entry system to reward users for sharing
- Easily add your own rules & disclaimer
- Fully responsive design
- Can I email you with the support questions ?
No. Please use integrated forum support system.
- Do you provide some extra “premium” customization ?
Yes. You can email me in this case.
And still working! WOW... Perfect
- Subscribers, contributors, authors and editors can no longer see contesthopper pages.
- Fixed bug with “days remaining” box, will show correct number of days now.
- Fixed deprecated code for WP 3.6.
- Changed contest description filter to “ch_description”.
- Added option to set “from” email address.
- Third party integration fix.
- Added TinyMCE editor to contest description with shortcode support.
- Added filter for referral variable.
- Added multiple default values for new contest.
- Added new option for disclaimer and rules type: None.
- Referral + double opt-in fix.
- Added referral relation for user.
- Referral fix.
- Tiny fixes and added description.
- Initial release.