ContentShare use the API features of Twitter and Facebook to possibility add this buttons on your blog.
For more informations about this features see the API URLs of this Social Networks.
- Its possible configure the plugin to show a specific network on my blog?
Yes, you can. Its possible to manage this configurations on CMS Admin. You can change the position of share panel and enable or disable the networks to share on your blog.
- NEW FEATURE: added support Google Plus One Button
- NEW FEATURE: added option to select Facebook Like Label
- NEW FEATURE: added option to select Twitter Language
- NEW FEATURE: new administrator module interface
- NEW FEATURE: added DONATE button 🙂
- NEW FEATURE: now you can chose the FB Like Button Locale/Language (en_US, en_ES or pt_BR)
- Fixed bug with og:url meta tag
- Fixed bug with fb:admins meta tag
- Fixed bug with the default value of og:type meta tag
- NOW you can enable the Facebook Send button on your content share panel
- Configurated atribute “og:type” to use “article” as default value
- Fixed some bugs on CSS definitions
- Modified the CSS inclusion to external link file
- Now you can customize your CSS editing the css/content_share.css file
- Featured the required fields to Facebook Like configuration
- Added the Facebook Share image on the plugin directory (img/btShare.gif)
- Fixed bug from meta tags – dont add meta tag when the values are empt
- Added Twitter button
- Added Facebook Share button