The Content Security Policy plugin provides WordPress administrators a mechanism to specify a custom policy, or adopt a recommended policy based on the types and sources of content present in their site.
Tested in Firefox 3.6 and Firefox 4, Chrome 10, and Safari 5.
/wp-content/plugins/directory and unzip
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure a policy for your site in the ‘Settings > CSP menu
Contributors & Developers
“Content Security Policy” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Updated to be compatible with WordPress 3.0 and WordPress 3.1
- Removed json.js (since WordPress ships w/ jQuery 1.4 now)
- Added “restore default settings” button
- Fixed a layout bug in the CSP Settings Page
- Fixed JSON encoding bug in the list of posts to analyze
- Fixed origin mismatch problem for https:// admin page users
- Initial release