Build custom Responsive page layout and fill it with ready to use content items. Easy, no coding. Super fast and efficient way to build pages.
OTW Grid Manager
Build custom responsive page layouts. Create as many rows and columns as you need.
Insert any of the ready to use content items to fill in content in your columns. All settings are easily done in a nice and intuitive interface. Here is the list of content items:
- Info boxes
- Unordered Lists
- Ordered Lists
- Dividers (Horizontal rules)
- HTML editor
Custom styling and skins
Most of the styles for the content items will be inherited from your theme, but some will come with the plugin. If you want to style a content item any way different you can either use the ready css classes or place your own for each content item individually (in content items’ settings screen). You can also create a custom skin in a separate file and make the plugin load it form the plugin options page.
This plugin comes Localization/Internationalization ready. It is following WordPress I18n standards.
Full version of the plugin
Some of the features:
- OTW Grid Manager full version – drag & drop enabled, easier and faster way to insert rows with columns, edit for rows, columns and shortcodes/content items, live preview in the grid.
- Front-end editor – edit your layouts in the front-end of your site. It is a lot quicker and easier.
- OTW Content Sidebars – Add sidebars on the left and/or right of your pages/layouts
- Over 50 + ready to use shortcodes/content items. See full list on the Content Manager page
- Import shortcodes – import shortcodes from other plugins and your theme to make them available in the OTW Grid Manager
- Custom shortcodes – create new custom shortcodes in a nice and easy to use interface. No coding!
- Insert Shortcodes Anywhere – Layouts, Page Editor, Sidebars, Template files
- Insert Sidebars Anywhere – Layouts, Page Editor, Template files
- WordPress Widgets Anywhere – Layouts, Page Editor, Template files
- Skins interface – build new skins withing your WordPress admin area.
- Translation/Localization .po/.mo files ready to use
- Support and free updates.
Contributors & Developers
“Content Manager Light” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Updated: call to google fonts via https
- Added: WPML compatibility verified by the WPML team
- Added: Responsive layouts
- Updated: OTW core updates
- Updated: js shortcodes settings optimization
- Fixed: include skin css after the main style so it can overwrite the rules
- Fixed: missing php function
- Fixed: wp link wrap zindex added
- Fixed: Adjustments on the options popup window
- Fixed: Popup buttons css fixes
- Fixed: HTML Editor item now works with the new WordPress 3.9 editor
- Updated: Allowed HTML for – Info boxes, Dropcaps, Quotes, Tabs, Toggles
- Updated: Add construct and js css version
- Updated: Add json column check
- Updated: Remove global object style definition
- Initial release