ContaGen Widget plugin shows your contact info with or without icons. Add the widget to a widget position like the footer or sidebar, fill in the info, choose icon option, alignment and press save. Your contact info with icons is now being displayed on the front-end of your website!
You can add your contact information to the sidebar. You can choose between 2 types of formats: plain text or with icons.
The plugin add classes to the div tags, so you can create your own styles in your stylesheet
This plugin features possibility to add:
Via WordPress –
- Install as a regular WordPress plugin.
- From WordPress Dashboard go to “Plugins>> Add New>> Uploads”, select ‘contagen-widget.zip’ file and upload it. Or
- Upload faq plugin to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Via FTP –
- Upload .zip file to your WordPress plugin directory and unzip it.
- Go your Plugins setting via WordPress Dashboard and activate it.
- The icons are not showing right?
The widget adapts to the themes widget position.
- The plugin is not working on my website how come?
- Check if it’s enabled.
- Check if you run the latest version of WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“ContaGen Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “ContaGen Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release