This plugin automatically allows you to write shortcodes to wordpress text widgets.
For Phone No : <?php echo ci(“phone”); ?> Or Shortcode [ci show=”phone”]
For Email Address : <?php echo ci(“email”);?> Or Shortcode [ci show=”email”]
For Address/Any Text : <?php echo ci(“address”);?> Or Shortcode [ci show=”address”]
how to use information is also available is plugin admin section.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- For any kind of problem
- Please email me email@example.com. My site is http://avifoujdar.wordpress.com/contact/
- Or you can write comments directly to my plugins page. Please visit here http://avifoujdar.wordpress.com/2014/02/13/login-widget/
Contributors & Developers
“contact info” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Code updated with some security modifications.
- Admin panel UI updated.
- Shortcode support added with option to add shortcode in Text Widgets.
- this is the first release.
- version 0.1