Simple contact form plugin any WordPress website must have.
Contact form plugin for WordPress website is the best solution to receive messages from customers right to your email address(-es). Download, activate and paste [bestwebsoft_contact_form] shortcode on any page, post or widget to display the form. Customize the form styles and contents easily with the pre-build options.
Allow your customers to reach you in seconds!
All features from Free version included plus:
- Add department selectbox and sort messages by inquiry type
- Add required and optional checkboxes (i.e. Terms and Conditions)
- Automatically populate name and email input fields for logged-in users
- Add "Reply to" email address in the message head
- Set default text for subject and message input fields
- Hide and disable fields
- Enable auto response option with editable message
- Customizable form
- Styles (no programming knowledge required)
- Alignment, labels alignment and position
- Editable tooltips
- Editable placeholders
- Get answer to your support question within one business day (Support Policy)
If you have a feature suggestion or idea you'd like to see in the plugin, we'd love to hear about it! Suggest a Feature
Visit our Help Center if you have any questions, our friendly Support Team is happy to help — http://support.bestwebsoft.com/
Some of these translations are not complete. We are constantly adding new features which should be translated. If you would like to create your own language pack or update the existing one, you can send the text of PO and MO files to BestWebSoft and we'll add it to the plugin. You can download the latest version of the program for work with PO and MO files Poedit.
The author of the Contact Form also recommends the following plugins:
Donations play an important role in supporting open-source projects. We greatly appreciate any donation you can make to help us continue further development of free products.
Requires: 3.8 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.7.2
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Active Installs: 200,000+
1 of 1 support threads in the last two months have been marked resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?