Adds the ability to save contact information in the administration area. These details can then be displayed in any theme using a simple shortcode.
- Save your contact details at Settings -> Contact Details
- Display your contact details anywhere in your theme using a simple shortcode. EG, [contact type=“business_name”]
- All available shortcodes are displayed on the Contact Details page
If you have found this plugin useful, consider taking a moment to rate it.
- Upload the
contact-detailsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- How do I use the plugin?
- Once activated, navigate to Settings -> Contact Details in the WordPress administration menu.
- Enter your contact details in to the fields provided.
- Use the shortcodes provided anywhere in your theme to display the contact details you desire.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Contact Details” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Contact Details” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- When rendering the Email contact type, run through antispampot() to help prevent spam
- Add SoundClound and MySpace to social networking section
- Bug fixes and compatibility with WordPress 3.8+
- Added WP Nonce verification to options page
- Added notification upon save to let the user know what happened, either success or failure
- Small security updates
- Removed italics from shortcode tip on Contact Details page. This was potentially italicizing content when copy+pasted in to posts or pages.
- Fixed output location of shortcodes
- Modified shortcode behaviour to return output instead of directly printing
- Initial release of plugin