Stop Cart Abandonments and Recover Your Lost Revenue.
Some users who go to the checkout page, do not complete their purchase. Our plugin will solve this problem 🙂
All notices can be created and active on your website. Each notice can have a different set of conditions that need to be met for the notice to be sent.
Notices can be in published or draft status. Only published notices will be active on the site.
- For each newsletter, see which subscribers opened it and which links got the most clicks
- Build and send newsletters with WordPress
- Create automatic emails to send notifications
- Send automated welcome emails
- Increase your sales with our emails for WooCommerce
- Configurable messages using shortcodes
- Easy to use newsletter builder
- No configuration needed, works out of the box
- GDPR compliant
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce Email Marketing & Cart Abandonment Recovery” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WooCommerce Email Marketing & Cart Abandonment Recovery” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Checking with the last version of wordpress 6.1
- bug fixes in interface
- bug fixes in email message
- plugin compatibility check
- Code fixes
- Rename the plugin + code review
- Bug fixing (Sanitizing and prefix for functions)
- Code fix and check with the new wordpress update
- Code fix and check with the new 5.7 wordpress update
- Important fix for 1.4 update
- Add links to dismiss the new start page links
- New advanced and easy to use control panel
- Add (send a testing message) button into (edit) page
- Code fix.
- Fix some code.
- Add (send a testing message) button into (add new) page
- Initial public release.