Build dynamic forms that can change as a user fills out the form. Show and hide fields. Send certain email, don’t send others. Redirect to one of many pages. The possibilities are endless!
- Easy use
- Conditional Form Notification Emails: Sending emails to different addresses according to user answers
- Conditional Redirect on Form Submit: Showing additional questions when a user chooses a specific answer
- All fields support: Works with all fields
- Multiple Conditions: Define more than one condition for advanced control.
- No Validation Errors: Submit the form seamlessly even when required fields are hidden.
- Smart Field Control: Make your forms smart! Display or hide fields, sections, or entire questions based on user responses.
- No Technical Hassle: Enjoy the benefits of conditional logic without any technical headaches. It’s as simple as it sounds.
- Cross-browser support. Chrome, Firefox, Opera, IE8+
- And more…
Upgrade to pro version
- Additional operators ( greater than, less than, .. )
- Conditional logic complex forms.
- Redirect Suports
Conditional Form Notification Emails
Want to send out different notification emails depending on users’ selections in your forms? With our smart conditional logic, you can set up your form to send unique email notifications based on users’ input.
Conditional Redirect on Form Submit
Want to show website visitors different content based on their form submission? This guide will show you how to set up WordPress conditional redirect on form submit.
- Download the conditional-logic-for-elementor-forms.zip file to your computer.
- Unzip the file.
- Upload the
admin-menu-editordirectory to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Document include in plugin
Contributors & Developers
“Elementor Forms Conditional Logic” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed: Small problem