Applies a lightbox to all image links if and only if the screen is big enough to fit a lightbox.
Because lightboxes on iPhones should be illegal.
The Plugin can be installed directly from the main WordPress Plugin page.
- Go to the Plugins => Add New page.
- Enter ‘conditional lightbox’ (without quotes) in the textbox and click the ‘Search Plugins’ button.
- In the list of relevant Plugins click the ‘Install’ link for Conditional Lightbox on the right hand side of the page.
- Click the ‘Install Now’ button on the popup page.
- Click ‘Activate Plugin’ to finish installation.
Contributors & Developers
“Conditional Lightbox” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0 Initial Release