Compute links plugin is a view of the total size of the links in the post. This means you put the links in the shortcode and compute all links.
Also, This plugin display the size of each link.
Boost your content by using Compute Links’ many shortcuts features:
* Easy to use with shortcode
* Display size of the each link
* Display total size of the links
* Change them box links
* Change title box links
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the directory compute-links in /wp-content/plugins/ (or install the plugin over the plugin manager of WordPress).
- Activate the plugin over the plugin manager of WordPress.
- Configure plugin under ‘settings’ in the admin dashboard.
- Put links between this shortcode in the content post: [compute_links] [/compute_links]
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Compute Links” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Show the list of links in the panel. Now you can see the specifications of the links, post title, size, date and author.
- Fixed a bug that was saving URLs in the database.
- Fixed a bug when displaying the download box in Twenty Twenty-One theme.
- Add table for store links and cache it.
- Add the solution to better install the plugin
- Improve code for update the plugin