A simple and intuitive, yet elegant and fully documented Google map plugin that installs as a widget and a short code. No limited plugin editions or limited functionality! This is the full version of this free and premium plugin, which comes packed with useful features:
- Intuitive and user friendly interface, which makes it very easy to configure Google map. No complex configuration options. OpenStreetMap imagery available
- With over 250 amazing custom marker icons to choose from!
- Aggregate all markers from your published content in one map - Marker Geo Mashup!
- Dozens of configuration options to choose from, including marker clustering
- Add end-user's current GPS location to the map! Useful for end-users that want to find directions from their current location to map's markers
- Fully documented. If help tooltips are not enough, you can always refer to the full documentation about each of the settings
- Shortcode builder available, which integrates with post/page editor.
- Insert saved shortcodes directly to posts/pages
- Widget enabled.
- Compatible with jQuery tabs! No more poorly rendered map on your site!
- Compatible with W3 Total Cache, read the solution
The plugin uses wonderful custom marker icons from the Maps Icons Collection project by Nicolas Mollet.
Please note: the official support and maintenance of this plugin has been discontinued. For more details and recommendations please visit the support forum.