Complete Update URLs will update your URLs from the current site location to a new site location. Complete
Update URLs is a complete update solution that will update all of your urls from your posts, widgets,
theme configuration, etc. Forget about ever having to manually edit the database again like you ended up
having to do with the other URL update solutions out there. Complete Update URLs is simple and easy.
- Put in your new url and click one button. Can’t get any simpler than that!
- Full support for serialized and unserialized meta-data. No database editing required!
- Have an advanced theme that you spent days configuring? Complete Update URLs will update those settings too!
- Find it difficult to move your WordPress site? Complete Update URL makes it easy.
- Easy command line script also included.
The Complete Update URLs project is sponsored by Brightflock.
- You can either use the automatic plugin installer or your FTP program to upload it to your wp-content/plugins directory
the top-level folder. Don’t just upload all the php files and put them in
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Visit the Complete Update URLs panel.
- Enter your new site location after backing up your WordPress database and click ‘Update URLs’.
- Copy your WordPress database to its new location.
- That’s it! Easy as pie!
Please read the FAQs here
Contributors & Developers
“Complete Update URLs” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors