The Compassion Widget plug-in uses the WordPress widget system to insert and display a Compassion International banner. A user can select from various available Compassion International banners. When a site visitor clicks on a banner they will be taken to the corresponding page on the Compassion International website (http://www.compassion.com).
- Upload directory
- Activate the plug-in through the ‘Plug-ins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to Appearance -> Widgets menu in WordPress
- Drag the ‘Compassion Banners’ widget from the available widgets box into an available widget area
- If you have a source code from Compassion, select ‘Use Source Code’ and enter your source code in the field that appears
- Optionally select a specific country from which to show children
- Click ‘View Available Banners’ to select the banner to be displayed
- Optionally select a text link to display with the banner
- Click the save button to save the widget options
- What sizes are available for the Compassion Banners?
Sizes range from 120 px X 60 px up to 425 px X 600 px.
- What if I don’t have a widget area big enough to display the banner I have selected?
Currently these are the only options available to insert the banner into a widget area on your webpage.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Compassion Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release