This plug-in makes it possible to exclude certain parts of your posts in your feeds.
It uses the filterhooks
the_content (in combination with
You have several options to determine what must be excluded; you can hide everything after the More-tag and/or hide everything between
Since update 1.1 you may use multiple CRSS-tags in a post.
- Uploaded the extracted folder to your WordPress plug-ins directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Edit the CompactRSS settings (Settings, CompactRSS).
- I have a question that’s not listed.
Try to figure it out yourself, or contact the author!
Contributors & Developers
“CompactRSS” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Changed the filter so it is possible to use multiple CRSS-tags in a single post