The Comments with OpenId plugin allows the user to provide his/her details via all the famous
OpenID service providers (Google, Yandex, LiveJournal etc.) while commenting.
A working example of the plugin can be found on http://unixpin.com
- What are the plugin requirements?
This plugin requires OpenID plugin to be installed.
- I have a question/I want to add X OpenID provider?
Contact to me at http://www.unixpin.com/wordpress/2009/11/16/wordpress-plugin-comments-with-openid/
- How to setup not require name and e-mail for comments left with a verified OpenID ?
Login to wordpress as admin
Select checkboxes “Enable OpenID for comments” and “Do not require name and e-mail for comments left with a verified OpenID”
- Correct mail.ru OpenId provider
- Add mail.ru OpenId provider
- Correct error with image path
- Add several OpenId provider ( wordpress, yahoo, Technorati, Vidoop, Verisign, AOL )
- First version