The plugin replaces your comment form and includes one that also allows to use the facebook credentials.
- When users comments on your blog they can choose to send notifications to their Facebook Wall.
- Notification is automatically sent to the facebook application wall when a comment is submitted.
- Simple Facebook Integration.
- Using the plugin should increase the traffic and visibility of your blog.
- More easy to comment.
Visit the Plugin Page to see the plugin working.
- Upload ‘Comments Switcher’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to the Comments Switcher Settings page include the Facebook APP ID that you want to use for your blog and save the rest of the options.
- The comments switcher should appear where your comment form used to appear.
Contributors & Developers
“Comments Switcher” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Post thumbnail included on wall posts.
- Facebook APP wall notifications added.
- Initial release.