“Comments Not Replied To” is a plugin that makes it easy to manage the comments on your blog, especially for those of you who have a significant amount of comments.
Simply put, “Comments Not Replied To” introduces a new area in the administrative dashboard that allows you to see what comments to which you – as the site author – have not yet replied.
In The WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to the ‘Add New’ plugin dashboard
Comments-Not-Replied-To.zipfrom your computer
- Activate the plugin in the WordPress Plugin Dashboard
Comments-Not-Replied-To.zipto your computer
- Upload the
Comments-Not-Replied-Todirectory to your wp-content/plugins directory
- Navigate to the WordPress Plugin Dashboard
- Activate the plugin from this page
- Does this look at all my existing comments?
At this point, no. That would cause issues on larger sites with upwards of 10,000 comments. We plan on introducing a method to handle this in the future.
Contributors & Developers
“Comments Not Replied To” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix: PHP notice if $current_screen is not an object
- Adding support for the GitHub updater plugin
- Moving the screenshot files to the
assetsdirectory for better practices
- Updating the constant plugin version
- Removing a duplicate installation instruction in the README
- Adding a plugin header image
- Adding a constant definition for the plugin version
- Initial release