“Comments Not Replied To” is a plugin that makes it easy to manage the comments on your blog, especially for those of you who have a significant amount of comments.
Simply put, “Comments Not Replied To” introduces a new area in the administrative dashboard that allows you to see what comments to which you – or someone else you can decide – have not yet replied.
In The WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to the ‘Add New’ plugin dashboard
Comments-Not-Replied-To.zipfrom your computer
- Activate the plugin in the WordPress Plugin Dashboard
Comments-Not-Replied-To.zipto your computer
- Upload the
Comments-Not-Replied-Todirectory to your wp-content/plugins directory
- Navigate to the WordPress Plugin Dashboard
- Activate the plugin from this page
Contributors & Developers
“Comments Not Replied To” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Comments Not Replied To” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Comments Not Replied To” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Updated Freemius SDK to version 2.5.3, this fix a warning if PHP 8.1 is used
- Minor changes
- Updated Freemius SDK to version 2.5.2, fixed broken links
- Updated Freemius SDK
- FIXED: Exclude pingbacks and trackbacks from count near the “Missing Reply” link
- FIXED: new comments doesn’t appear in “missing reply” column
A lot of long waited features in this release:
* Pingbacks and trackbacks are now fully ignored
* New setting page, where is possible to select if a comment should be marked as read if an admin, an editor or an author answer to a comment
* Comment are now marked as no replied even if not approved yet
* When a comment is removed from trash, also plugin’s comment meta is deleted
* Added a pro version of the plugin, where is possible to mark the single comment as read
- FIX: support for https://translate.wordpress.org
- TWEAKED: refactor plugin to support boilerplate standard and code cleanup
- FIX: “Missing reply” section was showing comments with replies
Plugin was adopted by new developer.
* TWEAKED: use dashicons instead of images
* TWEAKED: minor changes
See credits.txt file