Comment Redlist is a WordPress plugin that blocks comment spam before it is inserted into your database.
Manage your Comment Redlist settings on the Settings > Discussion page, or on the plugin's dedicated options page, located in the Settings menu.
For more information, check out http://blog.skunkbad.com/wordpress/the-comment-redlist-plugin.
- Comments blocked by word, character sequence, or IP address.
- Blocked comments can be logged for debugging or your general information.
- Optional setting provides spammer with zero feedback, instead of an error message.
- Optional setting restricts comments to US keyboard characters, or any regular expression.
- Optional setting removes your comment form's Website field, and blocks any comment that contains one.