Adds a 5 star rating field to the end of a comment form in WordPress.
Comment Rating Field adds a 5 star rating field to the end of a comment form in WordPress, allowing the site visitor to optionally submit a rating along with their comment. Ratings are displayed as stars below the comment text.
Comment Rating Field Pro
Comment Rating Field Pro provides additional functionality:
- Choose Maximum Rating Scale: You're not restricted to a 5 star rating scale; choose a maximum between 3 and 10
- Unlimited Rating Fields for any Post Type: Add more than one rating field to your comment forms for Pages, Posts and/or Custom Post Types
- Different Rating Fields by Post Type and Taxonomy: Each rating field group can be targeted to a specific Post Type and/or Taxonomy, allowing different fields for different sections of your web site.
- Google Rich Snippet Support: Choose a schema (e.g. Review, Product, Place, Person) for your Ratings. Visitors can see the average rating on your Google search results.
- Retina Ready, Any Color and Size: Editable styling options include star/bar foreground and background colors, as well as star size.
- Rating Field Placement: Rating fields on your comment form can display before all fields, before the comment field or after the comment field.
- Rating Control: Disable ratings on replies, limit the number of ratings per User per Post.
- Manage Reviews: View and edit ratings in the WordPress Admin when editing a Comment.
- Jetpack, WooCommerce and Simple Comment Editing Support: Pro is compatible with Jetpack, WooCommerce and SCE.
- Rating Output: Average ratings can be displayed in excerpts, content and/or RSS feeds. Choose to display average rating, rating breakdown, number of ratings.
- Amazon Bar Chart Style: Ratings can be output in a bar chart breakdown style, similar to Amazon.
- Filter Comments: Users can click an average rating breakdown (e.g. 5 stars), to see all comments with a 5 star review.
- Shortcodes: Use a shortcode to display the rating output anywhere within your content, for any Post ID.
- Widgets: Use a shortcode to display the rating output anywhere within your content, for any Post ID.
- Functions: For developers not using comment_form() and wp_list_comments(), PHP functions are supplied to easily output average ratings, ratings on comments and rating fields within your custom implementation.
We will do our best to provide support through the WordPress forums. However, please understand that this is a free plugin, so support will be limited. Please read this article on how to properly ask for WordPress support and get it.
If you require one to one email support, please consider upgrading to the Pro version.
We produce free and premium WordPress Plugins that supercharge your site, by increasing user engagement, boost site visitor numbers and keep your WordPress web sites secure.
Find out more about us at wpzinc.com
Requires: 3.6 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.7.2
Last Updated: 19 hours ago
Active Installs: 3,000+
2 of 2 support threads in the last two months have been marked resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?