Simply notifies comment-author via email if someone replies to his comment. Zero Configuration.
- Download the plugin-files from the WordPress Plugin Directory.
- Upload the files to your plugins directory on your Server.
- Activate the plugin in your admin-backend.
The plugin is still working, but I wonder for how long, as another plugin that did the same (and was about the same age) has just crashed my site. Can you please update the plugin or let us know that you will not update it? I will do a Dutch translation for you if you’d like.
I tested 5 other comment plugin. It took me 5 hours they were complicated and annoying. This was Straight to the point.
Exactly what I needed.
Your plugin is great, after trying in vain to configure the subscription plugins to comments, I installed yours that works perfectly the first time!
One of these nice and nifty plugins that eases life.
Thanks! What if commenter doesn’t want to receive notifications? An opt-in or out feature would be great!
@karl53 To do what you want to do, go to your Dashboard, then to Plugins, click on Edit “Comment Email Reply”
in cer_plugin.php change:
$headers .= 'From: '.get_option('blogname').' <'.get_option('admin_email').'>' . "\r\n";
$headers .= 'From: '.get_option('blogname').' <email@example.com>' . "\r\n";
Contributors & Developers
“Comment Email Reply” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added some patches regarding spam handling. (Thanks to Jonathan)
- Blogname and admin email added to “From” mailheader.
- Changed charset to UTF-8.
- Fixed problems with html-encoding.
- Bugfix in Mail-Text fixed.
- first stable version.