This WordPress plugin will sent out a customizable notification to a user that has left an comment on your site after approval of the comment.
It’s a tiny plugin which I hope to expand in the near future. Let me know if you miss something.
Icon by Max Steenbergen / maxsteenbergen.com
- In your WordPress Dashboard go to “Plugins” -> “Add Plugin”.
- Search for “Comment Approved”.
- Install the plugin by pressing the “Install” button.
- Activate the plugin by pressing the “Activate” button.
- The settings are accessible trough the settings menu in the sidebar.
- WordPress version 3.0 or greater.
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater.
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater.
- The latest WordPress version.
- PHP version 5.6 or greater.
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater.
Thanks, works fine, essential plugin for wordpress, very usefull.
At the time of activating the plugin today, it shows me the below mentioned error on the plugin activation page:
“The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature.”
The plugin could not be activated.
Contributors & Developers
“Comment Approved” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Tested up to WordPress 4.7
- Added quick link to the options page on the plugin screen
- Add phpDocs
- Tested up to WordPress 4.5
- Security: Prevent direct access to php files
- Security: Prevent direct access to directories
- Fix global translations support
- Delete unused css and js files
- Add missing i18n function
- Update plugin readme file
- Better translation handling
- Using a more reliable action hook
- Updated the translations to support the upcoming translation packs for plugins
- Added a .pot file for custom translations
- Fixed an translation issue, sorry!
- Simplify the codebase thanks to kasparsd
- Enable notifications if Jetpack Comments are detected since they don’t support the opt-in checkbox
- Typo fix
- Tested up to WordPress 4.2.2
- Added option to change the e-mail from headers
- Added option for the default state of the checkbox
- Better translation support
- WordPress 4.2 support
- Minor bugfixes
- Option added for users to opt-in on notifications
- Added option to change the subject (thanks Karl)
- Added plugin icons. Credits for Max Steenbergen / maxsteenbergen.com
- This is a security fix. Please update
- Translation error fixed
- Initial release