The Comment Approval Notification plugin will send an email to the comment author when you approve their comment. The email sent is fully customizable, with shortcodes, through a settings page.
Please note that this plugin has only been tested with PHP 5.2.x.
A full list of available shortcodes is available here.
To install this plugin, please follow these instructions:
- Download and extract the ZIP archive.
- In your WordPress administrative panel, go to Plugins, scroll down to Comment Approval Notification and click Activate to the right of it.
- Customize the email sent under Settings > Comment Approval Notification. A full list of available shortcodes is available here.
Contributors & Developers
“Comment Approval Notification” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix WordPress 2.6 compatibility
- Stop using shortcode API (shortcodes are still available, don’t worry)
- Fix PHP warning
- Add WordPress 2.6 compatibility
- Remove [comment_date_gmt] and [post_date_gmt]
- Use date_format option on [comment_date] and [post_date] and only show the date
- Add [comment_time] and [post_time] formatted with time_format option
- Initial release