Column Posts is a WordPress plugin that allows you to display your posts in columns. The columns can be classified by categories or posts.
These are the features:
- The columns can be grouped by categories or posts.
- The column boxes can be displayed between 1 to 3 columns.
- The category title can be redefined.
- The categories can be selected manually or displayed all.
- The categories can be ordered by id, name and listed in the include category.
- The number of posts can be specified.
- The posts can be shown with excerpts, thumbnails or only post title.
- Sticky posts can be hidden.
- Only posts with thumbnails by category can be shown.
- The posts can be ordered by title or date.
- The size of the thumbnails is configurable.
- The appearance of the elements shown in the plugin can be configured.
- This plugin has the flexibility to be used as a template tag or widget.
- Shortcode with include and exclude category parameters
If you have created your own language pack, or have an update of an existing one, you can contact me so that I can bundle it into Column Posts. You can download the latest POT file.