Collapsing Blogroll allows you to put your built-in blogroll on a page or in a post. Just put
[collroll] in the place where it should appear. The categories can be collapsed. No extra
database table is needed. You can add new links as you did it in the past.
The plugin Link Summarizer isn’t compatible to Collapsing Blogroll. If you want to use both
plugins on your blog you have to disable the link summarizer in the post or page using Collapsing
Blogroll. Create a new custom field named lnsum_show and set the value to 0 to disable it or to 1
to enable it.
Older wordpress versions
Collroll is only tested with WordPress versions from 2.5 to 2.7. I don’t test my code with older versions.
It doesn’t make sense to drive your old Trabi (an old German car) when you could have a Ferrari for free 😉
0.3.1: (2009 Mar 15)
0.3: (2009 Mar 15)
- New options added
- Added translations
- Use of [collroll] instead of
- Code cleanup
0.2.1: (2009 Feb 24)
- Fixed a bug of the update notification.
0.2: (2009 Feb 24)
- Considering the user defined order for the categories and links.
- The width is adjustable now.
0.1 (2009 Jan 25)
- Initial Release. A color picker is shown in the admin panel.
- Copy plugin contents to /wp-content/plugins/collroll.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Put [collroll] in your post or on a page where the blogroll should appear.
- What is this plugin for?
With this plugin the blogroll can be put into a post or into a static page.
- How to insert the blogroll in a page or in a post?
Just put [collroll] in it.
Contributors & Developers
“Collapsing Blogroll” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors