CogWork offers a cloud based service for administrating events, booking, payments, book keeping and much more.
All administration is done on a separate web site.
This plugin allows you to inlcude content and funtionality from CogWork with simple shortcodes.
To include a list of products or bookable events you only need to write [cw shop] where ever you want it to show
- Install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen
- Activate the plugin through the plugins screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->CogWork screen to configure the plugin
- Place shortcodes on any web page you want content from CogWork to display.
Examples of short codes
[cw shop] List of events/articles with booking functionality
[cw calendar] Simple events and scheduled occasions
[cw membership] Click to register a new membership
[cwChildPages] Output ul list with links to childpages.
What short codes are planned?
[cw instructors] Displaying all instructors and their current or upcomming classes
[cw schedule] Display todays schedule with classes and locations (rooms)
[cw login] Login into WordPress using a CogWork account
[cw my-page] Showing current bookings etc for loged in WP users
Contributors & Developers
“CogWork” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “CogWork” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added a setting for selecting http or https for server connection.
- Fixed broken link in settings.
- Can use both Curl and file_get_content to load external content
- New syntax. [cw shop] instead of [cwShop]
- Old shortcode [cwShop] still works for backward compatibility
- New syntax allows new shortcodes to be added without modifying this plugin
- Added a new shortcode [cw calendar]
- Added a WP media button [CW] to make it easier for the user to add CW shortcodes
- Added an option to show public data from other organizations
- Added more shortcodes in the [CW] media button
- Fixed a bug in version 1.1.1 that could display an error message to the end user
- Added support for translation
- Displays errors and problems when generating content as comments hidden in the generated HTML code
- Added an optional API Key in the plugin settings to request data that are not public
- Repository changes.Commented program code
- Potential content types as well as content type specific options are loaded from the CW server
- Bugfix. Dynamic options in version 1.4 only worked if WordPress was installed in a specific folder.
- Bugfix. Shortcode parameters without a specified value created wrong URL.
- Added shortcodes cwLink and cwChildPages for that does not fetch any external data
- Restructured code to make it easier to add new shortcodes and grasp the basic functionality
- Removed htmlformating in cwLinks since WP does this in advance
- Added shortcode cwService that does not fetch any external data
- Updated shortcode cwLink
- Updated shortcode cwChildPages
- Added CogWork block to blockeditor to to make it easier for the user to add CW shortcodes
- Added more functionality to cwLink cwToc/cwChildPages and cwService
- New ordering CwToc
- Language for cwShop will automatically be set to WordPress site language if it is supported language Swedish, English, Finnish or Spanish.
- Added more functionality to cwLink cwToc/CwChildPages and cwService
- Minor update to cwShortCodeProcessor class
- Fixed compatibility with PHP 5.5 and older versions.
- Disabled session_start() in admin mode. Improvements to how session cookie is stored from URL parameter
- Added Idrott.se as option for Extern CW-server under plugin settings
- Fixed compatibility issues with Elementor by disabling preview of shortcode in Elementor Pagebuilder
- Checked compatibility with WordPress 5.5
- Fixed error in cwShortCodeProcessor.php that caused error message
- Fixed combability issues with some websites by replacing PHP Session with cookie for storing data between page visits.
- Checked compatibility with WordPress 5.7
- Checked compatibility with WordPress 5.8
- Checked compatibility with WordPress 5.9
- Checked compatibility with WordPress 6.0