CogWork offers a cloud based service for administrating events, booking, payments, book keeping and much more.
All administration is done on a separate web site.
This plugin allows you to inlcude content and funtionality from CogWork with simple shortcodes.
To include a list of products or bookable events you only need to write [cw shop] where ever you want it to show
- Install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen
- Activate the plugin through the plugins screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->CogWork screen to configure the plugin
- Place shortcodes on any web page you want content from CogWork to display.
Examples of short codes
[cw shop] List of events/articles with booking functionality
[cw calendar] Simple events and scheduled occasions
[cw membership] Click to register a new membership
[cwChildPages] Output ul list with links to childpages.
What short codes are planned?
[cw instructors] Displaying all instructors and their current or upcomming classes
[cw schedule] Display todays schedule with classes and locations (rooms)
[cw login] Login into WordPress using a CogWork account
[cw my-page] Showing current bookings etc for loged in WP users
Contributors & Developers
“CogWork” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added a setting for selecting http or https for server connection.
- Fixed broken link in settings.
- Can use both Curl and file_get_content to load external content
- New syntax. [cw shop] instead of [cwShop]
- Old shortcode [cwShop] still works for backward compatibility
- New syntax allows new shortcodes to be added without modifying this plugin
- Added a new shortcode [cw calendar]
- Added a WP media button [CW] to make it easier for the user to add CW shortcodes
- Added an option to show public data from other organizations
- Added more shortcodes in the [CW] media button
- Fixed a bug in version 1.1.1 that could display an error message to the end user
- Added support for translation
- Displays errors and problems when generating content as comments hidden in the generated HTML code
- Added an optional API Key in the plugin settings to request data that are not public
- Repository changes.Commented program code
- Potential content types as well as content type specific options are loaded from the CW server
- Bugfix. Dynamic options in version 1.4 only worked if WordPress was installed in a specific folder.
- Bugfix. Shortcode parameters without a specified value created wrong URL.
- Added shortcodes cwLink and cwChildPages for that does not fetch any external data
- Restructured code to make it easier to add new shortcodes and grasp the basic functionality
- Removed htmlformating in cwLinks since WP does this in advance
- Added shortcode cwService that does not fetch any external data
- Updated shortcode cwLink
- Updated shortcode cwChildPages
- Added CogWork block to blockeditor to to make it easier for the user to add CW shortcodes
- Added more functionality to cwLink cwToc/cwChildPages and cwService
- New ordering CwToc
- Language for cwShop will automatically be set to WordPress site language if it is supported language Swedish, English, Finnish or Spanish.
- Added more functionality to cwLink cwToc/CwChildPages and cwService
- Minor update to cwShortCodeProcessor class
- Fixed compatibility with PHP 5.5 and older versions.
- Disabled session_start() in admin mode. Improvements to how session cookie is stored from URL parameter
- Added Idrott.se as option for Extern CW-server under plugin settings
- Fixed compatibility issues with Elementor by disabling preview of shortcode in Elementor Pagebuilder
- Checked compatibility with WordPress 5.5
- Fixed error in cwShortCodeProcessor.php that caused error message
- Fixed combability issues with some websites by replacing PHP Session with cookie for storing data between page visits.
- Checked compatibility with WordPress 5.7
- Checked compatibility with WordPress 5.8
- Checked compatibility with WordPress 5.9
- Checked compatibility with WordPress 6.0