This plugin was developed for another plugin – CodeColorer (https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/codecolorer/), but easily can be rewrited to another syntax highlighting plugin.
I don’t know why, but not one plugin for syntax highlight haven’t own button on TinyMCE panel.
NOTE: It is important that folder of plugin was named as “codecolorer-tinymce-button”
- Install CodeColorer (https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/codecolorer/)
- Upload plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use new button in TinyMCE panel
Contributors & Developers
“CodeColorer TinyMCE Button” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Just reminding that i’m still alive
- First public release