In Code Snippets version 2.0 or later, tags functionality is built in and this plugin is redundant
Adds support to the Code Snippets WordPress plugin for adding tags to snippets. Requires Code Snippets 1.8 or later.
You can assign tags to snippets using an interactive UI when editing or adding a new snippet. Then, you can filter snippets by tag on the snippets table, or see what tags are assigned to a particular snippet with a glance at the new table column. Tags are stored in your database and can be exported and imported along with the other snippet data.
Contribute to the plugin development on GitHub.
- Fixed an incorrect filter hook preventing snippet tags from saving
- Fixes for Code Snippets 1.8
- Make sure plugin cannot be loaded with an older version of Code Snippets
- Tags are now stored in database as comma-separated values – no more serialized arrays!
- Improved database table creation process (now requires Code Snippets 1.7.1)
- Added German translation thanks to David Decker
- Make sure nothing is loaded before main Code Snippets plugin
- Added table column to snippets menu
- Added tags field to single snippet menu
- Added tag filter dropdown to snippets menu
- Link tags in table column to relevant tag filter