Do you own WooCommerce shop and do you want to encourage customers to create and use their accounts?
Install this plugin and allow your customers to log in using one-time email login code.
After installation and activation it will introduce another button on the login screen on “My account” page and on the checkout screen.
- Simplifies registration as customers don’t need to create a password
- Improves security without requesting strong password from customers
- Removes need for password reset flow
- Verifies customers’ email addresses without any extra steps
- Upload or install Code Login for WooCommerce plugin from WordPress plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- That’s it! The WooCommerce login forms will get new button to send Login Code
How does it work?
It adds button to login forms called “Get Login Code”, when clicked it sends a short-lived, one-time code to customer’s email inbox.
Then the customer can use the code to log in without providing a password.
Which login form does it affect?
Both “checkout” and “my account” login forms.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Code Login for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Code Login for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- initial version