- Quick and easy drag and drop for rearranging of pages
- Actions: View, edit, trash and publish (drafts and pending pages)
- Set the maximum number of nesting levels
- Set the applicable post types
- Native looking
- WPML support
- French (thanks to Stéphane Le Roy)
No support will be provided by the developer
- Only enqueue scripts on our admin page, props slipstream
- Added italian translation
- Added support for WP Multisite, thanks benhuson
- Added ‘cmspo_page_label’ filter for controlling the page label.
- Updated readme with more information on available filters
- Rebuilt the contextual help to work with WordPress 3.3
- Added user capability check, so code only loads if user can edit pages.
- Added support for custom post types. Use ‘cmspo_post_types’ filter. See: https://gist.github.com/1380344
- Added French translation by Stéphane Le Roy
- Calls the_title filter for compatibility with qTranslate (patch by Stéphane Le Roy)
- Style corrections for WordPress 3.2
- Updated nestedSortable from 1.3.3 to 1.3.4: Fixes a problem with elements sometimes getting kicked out of the ol element.
- Fixes a problem with scheduled posts not updating the date when transitioning to publish status
- Page order number now respects depth (resets to 1 at every new level)
- Removing left and right parameters in order array
- Minified nestedSortable
- Fixes a problem with permalinks not updating
- Updated nestedSortable from 1.3.2 to 1.3.3
- Some functions rewritten
- Updated nestedSortable from 1.3.1 to 1.3.2
- Bug fixes
- First release.