Block unwanted users from registering to your WordPress site with custom defined blacklist and whitelist rules. Updated and tested 2021 Version
The Email Blacklist plugin will check a user trying to register to your WordPress site against defined blacklist and whitelist rules. The email blacklist plugin uses online services such as SpamAssassin’s free domains list.
The email blacklist plugin stops users on blacklisted domains from registering to your WordPress site, stopping unwanted spammers, viruses and malware with one click blacklisting. The blacklist plugin also keeps a whitelist of users which can be manually updated.
The email blacklist plugin easily and effectively blocks users from registering using the blacklist function, so only approved domains or email lists can register.
The pro version includes the ability to manually add domains to the blacklist and whitelist, only allow whitelisted domains to register, and allow blacklisted users lists to be imported via csv file.
Admins can change the messages users see when they have been banned, view the failed registration log, test domains to check for blacklisted users and more.
Basic Email Blacklist Plugin Features
- Free Domain List from SpamAssassin
- Custom whitelist of accepted domains
- Admin can edit domain list
- Admin can create black email list
In the Pro version of the Email Blacklist Plugin, there are several methods to detect whether a domain is
blacklisted in real time, which means that hackers and spammers will never be able to register to harm your
website in any way. This is done using the following detectors:
- Support DNSBL online service
- Domians Blacklists and whitelists defined by the site administrator
- Log of denied registrations
- Manually added domains
- Additional errors messages to show to users trying to register
- Whitelisted domains which only can register
- Support email blacklist and whitelist
- Support importing list of emails from CSV
How to Use the Email Blacklist Plugin
- Beta – Control users in your beta site release
- Members Only – Restrict site registration from specific domains
- Spam – Prevent spam users from registering
Blacklist, Whitelist, spam, SpamAssassin, E-mail, email, registration, domain, DNSBL, block, Spam, register, beta, login, antispam, defence, whitelist, comments, comment, blacklist, domain list, email list, block email, block domain
Suggested Plugins by CreativeMinds
- CM Ad Changer – Manage, Track and Report Advertising Campaigns Across Sites. Can turn your Turn your WP into an Ad Server
- CM Super ToolTip Glossary – Easily creates a Glossary, Encyclopaedia or Dictionary of your website’s terms and shows them as a tooltip in posts and pages when hovering. With many more powerful features.
- CM Download Manager – Allows users to upload, manage, track and support documents or files in a download directory listing database for others to contribute, use and comment upon.
- CM Answers Plugin – A fully-featured WordPress Questions & Answers Plugin that allows you to build multiple discussion forum systems Just like StackOverflow, Yahoo Answers and Quora, Now with MicroPayment and Anonymous posting support!.
- CM MicroPayments – Adds the in-site support for your own “virtual currency”. The purpose of this plugin is to allow in-site transactions without the necessity of processing the external payments each time (quicker & easier). Developers can use it as a platform to integrate with their own plugins.
- CM Restrict Content – A full-featured, powerful membership solution and content restriction plugin for WordPress. Support access by role to content on your site.
- CM OnBoarding – Superb Guidance tool which improves the online experience and the user satisfaction.
- CM Booking Calendar – Customers can easily schedule appointments and pay for them directly through your website.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Manage your CM Email Blacklist from Left Side Admin Menu
Note: You must have a call to wp_head() in your template in order for the JS plugin files to work properly. If your theme does not support this you will need to link to these files manually in your theme (not recommended).
PHP Version: Plugin uses a structure which was introduced only with PHP 5.3.0. So if the version of PHP is lower Plugin does not work
Contributors & Developers
“CM Email Registration Blacklist” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors