The Email Blacklist plugin will check a user trying to register to your WordPress site against defined blacklist and whitelist rules. The email blacklist plugin uses online services such as SpamAssassin’s free domains list.
The email blacklist plugin stops users on blacklisted domains from registering to your WordPress site, stopping unwanted spammers, viruses and malware with one click blacklisting. The blacklist plugin also keeps a whitelist of users which can be manually updated.
The email blacklist plugin easily and effectively blocks users from registering using the blacklist function, so only approved domains or email lists can register.
The pro version includes the ability to manually add domains to the blacklist and whitelist, only allow whitelisted domains to register, and allow blacklisted users lists to be imported via csv file.
Admins can change the messages users see when they have been banned, view the failed registration log, test domains to check for blacklisted users and more.
Email Blacklist Plugin Site
Basic Email Blacklist Plugin Features
- Free Domain List from SpamAssassin
- Custom whitelist of accepted domains
- Admin can edit domain list
In the Pro version of the Email Blacklist Plugin, there are several methods to detect whether a domain is
blacklisted in real time, which means that hackers and spammers will never be able to register to harm your
website in any way. This is done using the following detectors:
- Support DNSBL online service
- Domians Blacklists and whitelists defined by the site administrator
- Log of denied registrations
- Manually added domains
- Additional errors messages to show to users trying to register
- Whitelisted domains which only can register
- Support email blacklist and whitelist
- Support importing list of emails from CSV
How to Use the Email Blacklist Plugin
- Beta – Control users in your beta site release
- Members Only – Restrict site registration from specific domains
- Spam – Prevent spam users from registering
Other Plugins By CM Plugins
*Suggested Plugins by CreativeMinds
- CM Ad Changer – Manage, Track and Report Advertising Campaigns Across Sites. Can turn your Turn your WP into an Ad Server
- CM Super ToolTip Glossary – Easily creates a Glossary, Encyclopaedia or Dictionary of your website’s terms and shows them as a tooltip in posts and pages when hovering. With many more powerful features.
- CM Download Manager – Allows users to upload, manage, track and support documents or files in a download directory listing database for others to contribute, use and comment upon.
- CM MicroPayments – Adds the in-site support for your own “virtual currency”. The purpose of this plugin is to allow in-site transactions without the necessity of processing the external payments each time (quicker & easier). Developers can use it as a platform to integrate with their own plugins.
- CM Video Tutorials – Video Tutorials showing how to use WordPress and CM Plugins like Q&A Discussion Forum, Glossary, Download Manager, Ad Changer and more.
- CM OnBoarding – Superb Guidance tool which improves the online experience and the user satisfaction.
perfect and easy.
We are sorry, but you need to have at least PHP 5.3 to run this plugin (currently installed version: 5.2.17) - please upgrade or contact your system administrator.
- Update free domains update is now done on demand
- Update added labels support
- Update improved plugin settings
- Update readme and plugin homepage
- Minor fix in styling
- Added verification of PHP version
- Initial release