Block users using blacklists domain from registering to your WordPress site.
This plugin will check if a user trying to register to your WordPress site is using an email from a domain which is defined in blacklists taken from SpamAssassin free domains list (freemail_domains.cf). The plugin stop users using blacklisted domains from registering to your WordPress site, helping to avoid unwanted spammers, viruses and Malware.
Other Plugins By CM Plugins
In the Pro version we have added several methods to detect whether a domain is blacklisted in real time, which means that hackers and spammers will NEVER be able to register to harm your website in any way! This is done using the following detectors:
- Using [DNSBL online service]
- Using Blacklists and whitelists defined by the site administrator
- Log of denied registrations
- Manually add domains to blacklist
- Define aditional errors message to show to users trying to register
- Allow only Whitelisted domains to register
*Suggested Plugins by CreativeMinds
Requires: 3.9 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.2.2
Last Updated: 2015-5-4
Active Installs: 300+
0 of 1 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?