Enables you to upload, manage, track and support documents or files in a directory listing structure for others to use and comment.
The CM Downloads Manager is a file sharing plugin for WordPress that enables you to specify which users are allowed to upload, manage, track and support documents, media files and much more. The WordPress file management plugin organizes content in a directory listing structure that others can use and comment upon.
Each file uploaded with this file management plugin creates a unique landing page with a file preview, support forums and more.
The WordPress downloads manager plugin creates an index page which organizes downloads by categories. This index page can direct the user directly to all the download files.
This multi file package enables users to secure files individually or in groups with password protection, or by restricting specific users.
The download manager plugin also has preview options for different file formats and for previewing music files before downloading.
With this downloads manager packages plugin, you can create a file sharing directory where users can upload and manage files, downloads, apps, add-ons, packages, plugins, and archives.
This WordPress file management plugin also easily integrates with various other plugins, such as payment platforms and Q&A forums.
Add-Ons & Extensions
Demo & User Guide
Other Plugins By CM Plugins
Pro Version Features
- [New] Multiple-File Upload- Ability to upload multiple files to download page. Each file can have his own title. The files can be zipped automatic or downloaded separately.
- [New] MicroPayment - Grant or Charge virtual currency based on use-case.
- NEW: User Groups Permissions- Set access control based on users groups. Admin can define global settings while user can define access settings per each download : View Image 1 View Image 2
- Social Media Registration Integration- Integrates with Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn. View Image One, View Image 2
- Shortcodes/Widgets- Generates top level contributors list, recent updates, and in most cases, a download items list.
- View Restriction- Defines according to each download whether or not it is open to non-logged in users. If only logged in users are allowed, administrators can also define whose user roles can view specific downloads. This can be set by Admin or you can give the user ability to custom define their view. View Image
- Password Protection- Protects downloads with passwords. View Image, View demo
- Upload Restrictions- Defines which user roles can create new downloads. View Image
- URL / Shortcode- Allows the inclusion of an external URL or a Shortcode in download page instead of uploading a file. This is useful for integration with other plugins for support with checkout shopping carts and for selling downloads. View Example of EDD integration , View Example of User Selection, View Demo
- Related Downloads- Show Related downloads on the Download page. View Image, View Demo
- Downloads Page Tabs- Shows more tabs for detailed download descriptions on the Download page, which the admin can control in the settings. View Demo
- Search- Filters search results by date, download type and username. View Demo
- Moderate User Comments- Administators can moderate user comments. View Image
- Auto-Approve Comments and Answers from Users- Administrators can define a list of users who do not need any moderation. View Image
- Multisite- Supports multisite.
- Public User Profile- Automatically generates a public profile page that contains the number of downloads each user has posted with a link to his or her social media profile. View Image
- Gravatar - Ability to show a Gravatar near the user name and in user profile. View Image
- Order Comments - Shows comments on the Download page in either ascending or descending order. View Image from Settings
- Localization Support - Frontend (user side) is localized/
- View Count - Shows view count for each download and lets you control how the view count is tabulated (by view or by session) View Image from Settings, View Image from Downloads edit screen
- Permalinks - Ability to change permalink from /cmdownloads to a user defined directory. View Image from Settings
- Support Tab - Ability to remove support forum and also other tabs from the Download page. View Image from Settings
- Slide Show - Ability to turn off the slide show. View Image from Settings
- Disclaimer - Add an option to show a disclaimer for first time users. View Image from Settings, View Image from site
- Gratitude Message - Does not include the CMinds Gratitude message in the footer.
- External Viewer - Adds external links to Google Docs viewer for supported Google Docs document types. View Demo
- MP3 Viewer - Adds an embedded mp3 player for listening to music files. [View Demo](https://plugins.cminds.com/cmdownloads/mp3-audio-example/]
- Downloads Index Views - Option to toggle between a list view and a tiles view of your downloads. View Demo
- Social Share - Includes a social share widget in the question page. View Demo- Widget on the right
More Plugins by CreativeMinds
Requires: 3.9 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.5.3
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Active Installs: 800+
1 of 1 support threads in the last two months have been marked resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?