Enables users to post questions and answers (Q&A) in a Stackoverflow style. Plugin includes social media login registration and can be customized
CM Answers is a plugin for WordPress that enables users to post questions and answers (Q&A) in a Stackoverflow style. Plugin also includes social media registration using Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+, Twitter & Microsoft Live authentication. The CM Answers discussion forum plugin has many other unique features which allow administrators to customize it according to his or her needs.
Add-Ons & Extensions
Demo & User Guide`
Other Plugins By CM Plugins
Pro Version Features
- [New] Mobile Responsive - Adjusted design and uex for mobile devices.
- [New] Anonymous Posting - Support anonymous non logged-in user posting when used with Add-on.
- [New] Private Answers - Mark answer as private so only question author can see.
- [New] Private Question - Send questions privately to question author.
- [New] Advertisements - Integration with Ad-Sense or other Ads networks.
- [New] Comments - GAdd comments to question or answers.
- [New] MicroPayment - Grant or Charge virtual currency based on use-case.
- [New] Comments - Ability add comments for question and for answers.
- [New] Multiple Attachments - Multiple attachments in questions and answers.
- [New] Spam Report - User can report span questions or answers.
- [New] Access Control - Admin can define who can ask questions and who can answer based on user role.
- [New] Integration with Twitter - Users can register and post using existing Twitter account
- [New] Edit Question / Answers - Users can edit the question or the answer after submission.
- [New] BuddyPress - Stronger Integration with BuddyPress.
- [New] Two Levels Category Navigation - Support two level category navigation.
- Ajax Support - Uses a Shortcode that displays the Category, supported by Ajax. Views of categories fit within the current site template.
- Social Media Registration Integration - Integrates with Facebook, Google+, and LinkedIn profiles. View Image, [See another image] (http://www.cminds.com/wp-content/uploads/edd/cm-answers-image2.png)
- Shortcodes - Generates a Questions List by using a Shortcode: cma-questions with additional parameters. For example, limit=10 author=123 sort=hottest [View Demo] (http://answers.cminds.com/cm-answers-shortcode-example/)
- User Dashboard - Adds "My Questions" and "My Answers" dashboards to the user profile page by using Shortcodes: cma-my-questions and cma-my-answers View Image
- Categories - Ability to add categories and display them using a Shortcode. cat=catname View Demo, View Demo in Questions Index
- Widgets - Widget integration that can sort and display hottest questions, most viewed, most recent answers and more. View Image
- User Posting Meter - Ability to add the user's profile of the number of posted questions and answers that the user has contributed displayed beside their user name. View Image
- Show/Hide Views - Administrator can choose to hide or show the number of views that a topic has. View Image
- Moderation- Administrators can define a list of users who are exempt and can post without any need of moderation. View Image
- Multisite - Supports multisite.
- Gravatar - Ability to display a Gravatar near the user's name and in the user's profile.
- Order Answers - Shows and sorts all answers in ascending or descending order. View Image from Settings, View Demo
- Attachment - Accepts file attachments when posting a question. Limits for file types and sizes. View Image, View Image from Settings
- Localization Support - Frontend (user side) is localized.
- View Count Control - Controls how a view count is tabulated (by view or by session). View Image from Settings
- Public User Profile - Automatically generates a public profile page containing all the questions and answers a user has posted, with a link to his or her social media profile. View Image
- Gratitude Message - Does not include our Gratitude Message in the footer.
- Tags - Tags are fully supported. Administrators can control the appearance of tags with an available Tags widget. View Demo - Widget on the right, View Image
- Sticky Questions - Supports sticky questions with an administrator defined background color. View Demo - First question is sticky, View Image When Admin edit question post, View Image from settings
- Code Snippets in Posts - Support for code snippets and custom background color. View Demo of code inside a question, View Image from settings
- Homepage - Supports options to define CM Answers as the Site or Blog homepage
- Permalink - Customizable CM Answers permalink. View Image from settings
- Disclaimer - Added Disclaimer support for first time users. View Image from Settings, View Image of when disclaimer appears
- Social Share - Includes a social share widget in the question page. View Demo
Suggested Plugins by CreativeMinds
Requires: 3.9 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.3.1
Last Updated: 1 month ago
Active Installs: 2,000+
2 of 2 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?