Embed a list of web apps in your blog post or in your blog right hand menu. The Slideshow widgets and Logo Cloud widget work well for the posts and the Column List widget and Logo Cloud widget work well for columns or footer areas.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go in Appearance > widgets section, plugin will be listed here
- Click on Add link adjecent to Cloudsurfing plugin
- Provide url of list that you get from http://www.cloudsurfing.com/widgets
- Select the location on your wordpress blog where you want it shown
- Click on “Save Widget”
From where i can get the url for plugin
You can get url from http://www.cloudsurfing.com/widgets
- Visit http://www.cloudsurfing.com/widgets/ and select option “your wordpress blog”
- Add sites which you want to display
- Select one of the widget types (e.g. slideshow, list of logos) and click on “Get URL for widget plugin” button
- Copy the url displayed in textarea just below the “Get URL for widget plugin” button
Contributors & Developers
“CloudSurfing” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- New plugin to display wordpress widget.