Super simple URL replacer for CloudFlare CDN user.
Easy way for optimize server load and gain perfomance on static file.
Current support for
- Css and Js using enqueue system
- Images inside post and widget
- Images through get_the_post_thumbnail
Source code here: https://gist.github.com/2437025
This is a beta version – no guarantee for production use
- Place the cloudflare-url-replacement directory in your /wp-content/plugins/ (or download directly from codex)
- [before activate] Check your CloudFlare Account and verify that DNS have been updated
- Activate through the WordPress administration panel.
- Edit CloudFlare Url in the plugin option page (under general option). If not set plugin can’t work!!!
no Questions at this time
Contributors & Developers
“CloudFlare URL Replacement” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Add option page
First Public version