Controls access to your WordPress administration panel by sending a code to your mobile phone when you try and login. Configurable for different user groups with a variety of options.
You need a Clockwork SMS account and some Clockwork credit to use this plugin.
WordPress 3 or higher
- What is a Clockwork API key?
To send SMS you will need to sign up for a Clockwork SMS account
and purchase some SMS credit. When you sign up you’ll be given an API key.
- Can I send to multiple mobile numbers?
Yes, separate each mobile number with a comma.
- What format should the mobile number be in?
All mobile numbers should be entered in international format without a
leading + symbol or international dialling prefix.
For example a UK number should be entered 447123456789, and a Republic
of Ireland number would be entered 353870123456.
- How do I disable the plugin?
You can always override the plugin settings by setting CLOCKWORK_TWOFACTOR to false in your wp-config.php file.
- Small coding stardards fix
- Tested with WordPress 4
- Clarify License (MIT)
- Fix form styling for WordPress 3.9
- WordPress 3.8 compatibility.
- Initial release.