Use ClockPms plugin to embed our Web Reservation System in to your wordpress site.
The Internet reservation system, also called online booking engine, allows your guests to make online reservations on the web site of your property.
More info at http://www.clock-hotel-software.com/en/software/clock-pms
Before you start you need to get your shortcode.
- Log into your ClockPms application.
- Go to ‘Web > Settings – Web Reservaton System’
- Choose ‘Web Reservation System’
- Find section ‘Using Joomla or WordPress plugin’
- Write down or copy your shortcode
Method 1 : Installation through WordPress control panel.
- Login to your WordPress account using the administrators username and password.
- Click the Plugins icon in the left menu.
- At the top right corner of your page, click the text ‘Install Plugins’.
- This will take you to a search page, in the search box type ‘clockpms’ and press the Search Plugins button.
- The ClockPms plugin should then appear at the top of the list.
- Click install on the right hand side.
- When this plugin has installed you will need to click the Activate text to activate this plugin.
- Go to the post or page where you want to embed the plugin and write/paste your shortcode.
- Do I need an ClockPms account?
Yes. You should create your account at: https://sky-eu1.clock-software.com and configure your system.
- I have loged into my account and configured it. What’s next?
Go to ‘Web > Settings – Web Reservaton System’, choose ‘Web Reservation System’. Find section ‘Using Joomla or WordPress plugin’. Write down or copy your shortcode
- Where can I get more information about configurating the system?
Read our support section at http://www.clock-hotel-software.com/en/support-center/clock-pms/486-web-reservation-system-integration-in-hotel-web-site
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“ClockPms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial support