- New Post Type and Widget: Photo Post, to feature your latest photo posts
- Pretty Archives: Shortcode generator to produce a filterable archive of all your content, with light AJAX tab navigation
- Biography Widget: Short biography, avatar (choose between uploading one, or using your WordPress profile one) and read more link
- RSS filter: exclude or add specific content or content types in your RSS feed
- Loop filter: exclude or add specific content or content types in your home/blog loop
- Social Networks Manager: register all your data once and for all, and display it easily with our widget
- Simple Instagram Widget: displays a feed of your latest pictures
- Simple Twitter Widget: customizes and displays a feed of your latest tweets
- Facebook Like Box Widget: customizes and displays a Facebook Like Box
- Elegant, light and clutter-free framework to manage all these options
- Browse to the Plugins Menu in WordPress. Then either search for « Cleio ToolBox » through the Search Tab, OR upload the « cleio-toolbox-zip » file through the Uploads tab.
- Activate the plugin by going back to the Plugins Menu.
- Setup and configure Cleio ToolBox by clicking the new « Cleio ToolBox » WordPress Menu.
- If necessary, follow instructions in the framework, or in our online documentation http://www.cleio.co/documentation/cleio-toolbox/
Contributors & Developers
“Cleio Toolbox” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fix RSS Feed error due to blank space into a PHP file
- Modify the loop & RSS filter (include instead of exclude)
- Fix the search filtering (add the custom post type photo to the search result)
- First version commited to WordPress.