Cleaning navigation menus by hiding all draft posts, pending review posts, future posts, private and trashed posts.
Memo: users with the role Editor or greater have the access to the all posts.
- Unzip the archive on your computer
clean-menusdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- That’s all!
How to change the list of [not] accessible post statuses?
Use filter ‘clean_menus_excluded_types’.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Clean Menus” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- WordPress 6.0 support.
- WordPress 5.3 support added.
- WordPress 5.2 support added.
- Updated file-header information and readme.txt
- Initial release.